For early fall and late spring riding, Nokken cuts the chill without bulky insulation. Soft, grippy AX Suede on the palm improves control and durability. Wool blend insulation on palms and wind-resistant soft shell fabric on the forehand adds warmth and comfort in temperatures from 25 to 45 degrees F (-3 to 7 degrees C).
- Lightweight design maintains full dexterity for flat or drop bars, or while using pogies
- Water and wind-resistant Softshell fabric provides protection without overheating
- Axsuede palm adds comfort and grip
- Merino blend liner on palm side retains heat and wicks moisture
- Adjustable Neoprene cuff works with a variety of jackets and jerseys