The MET Parachute MCR is MET’s convertible full-face helmet developed for enduro, all-mountain and e-MTB riding. Parachute MCR is designed to be truly two helmets in one. The full-face has a stylish and aggressive look providing all-round protection, while the open face reflects the style of MET’s all-mountain helmets. MCR stands for Magnetic Chinbar Release and instantly converts from full to open face helmet and back. MCR is MET’s revolutionary system created in partnership with Fidlock. Featuring the MIPS brain protection system and complying with ASTM 1952-15/2032-15 (shell and chinbar) riders have the highest level of protection from linear and rotational impacts. In addition, MET’s unique flexible injected visor to avoid extra rotation of the neck in case of a crash. The BOA® FS1 offers incremental adjustment forward and backward to deliver a precise and adaptable fit, while the belt runs 360° around the head to avoid any pressure points, optimizing comfort. It also offers 3 positions for vertical adjustment. 21 vents and the MET engineered internal air channeling work in synergy with the breathable chinbar to maximize the airflow at low and high speed. The chinbar is engineered to reach the optimal balance of stiffness and energy dissipation to give riders confidence when wearing the Parachute MCR.
- In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MCR Magnetic Chinbar Release System allows the helmet to easily convert from a full face to open face design
- MIPS C2® rotational management system is engineered to add protection in case of certain impacts
- ASTM 1952-15/2032-15 certified shell and chinbar provides additional safety
- The injection-molded visor is adjustable and flexible to avoid extra rotation of the neck in case of a crash
- Breathable chinbar is covered with a durable injected PU foam