The MET Terranova MIPS is designed for trail and eMTB riding. The construction and fit are inspired by MET's Roam helmet, guaranteeing optimal comfort. The increased head coverage ensures a higher level of protection around the two most sensitive brain areas: the back and the temples. Featuring the MIPS-C2® brain protection system, the Terranova is able to slide against the head in the case of a crash, redirecting damaging rotational motion. The tool-free adjustable visor is injection-molded to flex and bend when there is an impact against it. This unique feature helps to manage extra rotational forces transferred to your neck in a crash. The Terranova MIPS also features two dedicated ports to securely dock sunglasses while climbing or resting. The 360° head belt in the MET Safe-T DUO retention system ensures that there will be no pressure points on the skull and makes the helmet perfectly stable on the head while riding on rugged terrains.
- In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Fully polycarbonate wrapped EPS liner enhances durability
- Extended head coverage for more thorough head protection
- MIPS-C2® Brain Protection System offers extra protection in the case of certain impacts
- MET Safe-T DUO Fit System
- The 360° head belt with vertical adjustments allow for a customized fit