Horsethief is one bike for many trails. From finessing local loops to savoring new destinations, Horsethief has your back. It’s capable of pushing through technical terrain, instills confidence while riding aggressively, and pairs well with beautiful vistas and a post-ride beverage.
- Aluminum frame and Split Pivot suspension design with 120mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel, paired with a 140mm suspension fork
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 67-degree head tube angle provides descending confidence, yet balances overall wheelbase length and slow speed maneuverability
- Every size fits two full-size bottles in the triangle; Anything Bracket and top tube mounts boost cargo space for pack-free riding bliss
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing combined with a standard width bottom bracket results in a 432mm chainstay length that’s 5mm shorter than previous-generations
- Rear flip chip adjusts head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain, wheel size, and personal preference
- Spec’d with a 29 x 2.5’’ front and 2.4" rear wheel/tire combination, but can accommodate a range of additional sizes of 27.5 x 2.8 - 3.0" and 29 x 2.2 - 2.6’’